- Become an institutional Partner
- Foundations & Public Agencies
- Preferred Partners
Become an Institutional Partner
Celebrated as one of the most exciting and enduring orchestras, the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra is one of the finest orchestras in the United States.
The SLSO’s Institutional Philanthropy team works closely with corporations, businesses, and philanthropic organizations to help sustain the SLSO’s mission of enriching lives through the power of music.
Benefits available to Institutional Partners include strengthened reputation for corporate citizenship, client entertainment, employee engagement, exclusive events, and recognition.
For more information, contact Rochelle Calhoun, Manager of Sponsorships and Corporate Relations, at 314-286-4136 or email@example.com.
Benefits and Privileges
- Branding and recognition in print advertising, season concert and subscriber guide, patron emails, social media web, and donor listings at Powell Hall and in Playbill
- Complimentary and discounted tickets for entertaining clients and rewarding customer loyalty
- Official product/service designation
- One-of-a-kind corporate hospitality experiences with SLSO musicians, guest conductors, and soloists
SEASON & SERIES SPONSOR
- Customized benefits packages
- Sponsor an entire series such as:
- SLSO Presents
- Investment level begins at $25,000 as series presenter of Family Concerts for one season
TITLE SPONSOR $50,000+
- 50 tickets to title concert
- Your Brand + concert recognition
e.g., Mercy Holiday Celebration
- Presenter level benefits, plus,
- Logo inclusion on concert collateral
- Logo inclusion on print ads and direct mail
- Customized digital marketing materials and stakeholder outreach
- Classical and SLSO Presents Concert Sponsorship opportunities
- 25 tickets to sponsored concert
- “Presented by” concert recognition
e.g., Presented by Aon
- Supporter level benefits, plus,
- Sponsorship recognition on digital marketing materials and social media
- Classical Series concert weekend presenting sponsorship can be paired with an SLSO Presents concert sponsorship
- 10 tickets to sponsored concert
- “Sponsored by” concert recognition
e.g., Sponsored by Commerce Bank
- Supporter level benefits, plus,
- Recognition on the SLSO concert calendar online and social media
- Classical and Family concert sponsorships begin at $10,000
- SLSO Presents opportunities begin at $15,000
- 6 tickets to sponsored concert
- “Supported by” concert recognition
e.g., Supported by AARP
- Partner Level benefits, plus,
- Day-of-concert recognition
- Digital flyer for your organization
- Opportunity to customize discounted ticket offers
- 2 tickets to a select SLSO concert
- Exclusive monthly ticket offers to share with employees and clients
- Access to VIP donor lounge for Classical Series concerts
- Recognition in Playbill
EDUCATION & COMMUNITY PROGRAM SPONSORHIPS
Sponsors are encouraged to engage with the entire St. Louis community in schools, parks, nursing homes, hospitals, and more through our established programs:
- Free Community Concerts
- Lunar New Year
- Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Education Concerts
- Symphony in Your School
- Youth Orchestra
SMALL BUSINESS & IN-KIND
The SLSO welcomes institutional support at all levels and in all forms that support our mission. Contact us with your partnership ideas.
The St. Louis Symphony Orchestra is committed to artistic excellence, advancing music education, and community connections – all in service to its mission of enriching lives through the power of music.
By supporting the SLSO, corporate sponsors enhance their brands, build business relationships, engage employees, strengthen reputations, and influence important community and business leaders in the St. Louis area who attend performances and embrace the marketing power of the SLSO.
The SLSO presents a wide array of concerts, series, and programs across music genres, including classical, jazz, world music, new music, and more. The Classical Series, Live at Powell Hall, Family Series, Holiday, Education Concerts, Community Concerts, and Live at the Pulitzer Series attract audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
Sponsorship of concerts and series align sponsors with the SLSO’s exceptional quality and generate excellent brand exposure. Customized sponsorship packages are designed to meet varied objectives including VIP access, visibility, and hospitality.
The SLSO’s signature gala celebration features a significant musical presentation and elegant dining experience. Institutional Sponsors of the Symphony Gala enjoy high-profile recognition, while demonstrating valuable support for the orchestra to civic leaders and the SLSO’s most prominent patrons and donors.
Education and Community Programs
For almost 100 years, the SLSO has been dedicated to supporting and advancing music education throughout the bi-state region. The SLSO offers a variety of programs that engage more than 50,000 students and teachers from pre-K through college each season.
Rochelle Calhoun • 314-286-4136
Manager, Sponsorships and Corporate Relations
Foundations & Public Agencies
Foundations and public agencies play a leading part in sustaining the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra’s numerous artistic, community, and education programs. Investments through grants range from general operating support to designated program support, such as:
- Underwriting direct artistic and production costs associated with concerts
- Supporting commissions, tours and recording programs
- Underwriting free community and education programs including Symphony in Your School, Music Without Boundaries, SymphonyCares, and the St. Louis Symphony Youth Orchestra
With upward of 120 classical concerts each season and more than 250 free community and education programs annually, opportunities to support the SLSO are endless.
SLSO Preferred Partners
SLSO Preferred Partners provide generous support of SLSO performances and programs. We invite SLSO patrons to connect with our sponsors through our Preferred Partners Program.
Washington University Physicians
Washington University Physicians has proudly supported the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra for over 10 years. This highly active clinical practice includes more than 1,800 primary care and specialist physicians who are members of the full-time faculty at Washington University School of Medicine. Washington University Physicians represent more than 76 specialties and subspecialties in medicine and surgery at 60 locations.
At Mercy, we’re glad to support organizations that share our commitment to the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
This holiday season, Mercy and our thousands of co-workers are blessed to mark our fifth year supporting the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra. Though we’re not gathering in person for now, we’re grateful to continue sharing music from the SLSO family with you and your family. As always, the safety of our patients, caregivers and community is our priority. Learn more about how we’re caring for you.
Ascension and the Ascension Charity Classic
Ascension and the Ascension Charity Classic are thrilled to support the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra.
Ascension is a St. Louis-based healthcare organization with a nationwide presence and title sponsor of the Ascension Charity Classic, which brings PGA TOUR Champions to St. Louis, all in benefit of local charities in North St. Louis County and surrounding areas. This year’s event will take place September 6-11 at Norwood Hills Country Club.
For sponsorship opportunities or tickets, visit AscensionCharityClassic.com.
Share the Power of Music
Community members of all ages and backgrounds experience the SLSO at Powell Hall and across our region, thanks to friends like you who support great music-making year after year.Donate
Support the SLSO
Your gift to the SLSO ensures that music remains a thriving part of our St. Louis community today and for generations to come.